This is a full guide for Chrsitmas interior and exterior design for the holiday season. From Christmas lights to your living room Christmas theme, whatever you do this Christmas we at Core Architect ask that you put a little more effort into it than usual. After all, Christmas is for the family and the kids and if done well can strip all one’s current worries and problems, even if just for a few days. So let’s make it special. Enjoy…
CHRISTMAS ENTRANCE AND DOOR
There are many ways to add some holiday cheer to your front door. Decorating your front door for Christmas can be a real art.
- How to decorate your entrance door for Christmas
- Christmas Door Decorating Ideas for the Holidays
- How to Decorate Your Front Porch for Christmas
For a lot of us the Christmas tree is the focal point of the house when creating starting your Christmas decorations. There are a multitude of ways to make up your tree, it depends on your Christmas theme and the rest of the home.
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
The kitchen must be perfect for Christmas as it will be where the avid family cooks make their masterpieces and provide for everyone. Add a little cheer and a few classes of Champagne and you are set.
- How to Decorate Your Kitchen for Christmas Without Breaking the Bank
- Ideas for Decorating Your Kitchen for Christmas
- Decorating your dining room for holidays.
The living room is usually the primary choice for the tree, opening presents, family gatherings and more during the Christmas holidays. Take a little more time on this one.
- Decorating your living room for Christmas.
- How to Decorate a Living Room for Christmas
- How to decorate Christmas stockings for the holidays.
A lot of the ideas found above can be used in your bedroom, but let’s take a look at some more.
GARDEN AND EXTERIORS
Decorating the exterior of your house can be very fun. Here is a little inspiration.
- Lighting Tips from Experts
- Decorating Your Garden with Lights
- How to Protect a Roof When Hanging Christmas Lights
- inspirational ideas of Christmas lights outdoor
This particular website seems to have some external Christmas light fanatics running it. You can do a nice, tidy external lighting number on your home or you can do as these people have done: Ugly Christmas Lights.