- Core Architect collects personal information about you and your business when you create your business listing. Core Architect also collects personal information from you when you create an account or write a review on CoreArchitect.co.uk. CoreArchitect.co.uk will not rent, sell, or share information about you (the user) with other people or non-affiliated companies. Any other data collected on the site is purely for the purpose of running the site and will not be shared, rented or sold.
- Core Architect may set and access basic CoreArchitect.co.uk cookies on your computer, including Google DART cookies which users can opt out of. More information about cookies is available on this site.
- We reserve the right to send registered users certain communications relating to the CoreArchitect.co.uk service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the CoreArchitect.co.uk Newsletter (when subscribed to), that are considered part of your CoreArchitect.co.uk Business Listing, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- Emails sent through the site, including contact form enquiries, recommendations and review requests are one-off emails. We will not distribute any email addresses to any third party or associated company of CoreArchitect.co.uk or use them for anything other than their intended purpose.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Core Architect may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.