Building a loft conversion can easily and quickly add living space and value to your property and, more importantly, you can build that space exactly as you wish.
We’ve all had that yearning for an extra room – perhaps for a larger bedroom, an ultra-modern living space or that home office you’ve always wanted.
The usual solution to wanting extra space has been either to move, wait for the kids to leave home or to bury the spouse under the patio. Not any more.
That dark, dusty and wasted area in your loft can, with the right loft conversion and ideas, become the best room in the house.
Most of us only use the loft as storage, venturing up there once a year to retrieve the Christmas decorations or balancing precariously on the joists to try and find that long-forgotten present from mother-in-law who has just announced a surprise visit.
But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Making The Most Of Your Loft Space
It may be hard to envisage at the moment but that drafty, cobweb ridden no-go-zone in your roof can become almost anything you wish it to be.
Your loft conversion could become:
- An ultra-modern and luxurious bedroom with king size bed, built-in wardrobes and deep, indulgent carpets with en-suite shower
- A stylish living area complete with contemporary fittings
- An office or study away from distractions replete with the latest technology and enough storage space for a small business
- A hobby room with loom, sewing machine or maybe even a sprawling train set
- A self contained playroom for the kids with space enough to store all their toys or chill-out room for a teenager with state-of-the-art hi-fi, computer, TV and sound-proofed walls!
Whatever your imagination can come up with – a loft can be converted into that special space.